LIKE MY PAGE

Wednesday 23 October 2013

New things, little things

I’ve always heard people wait to leave their teenage years behind and jump with joy as they turn 20. If you ask me, I don’t know what to feel. Yes, it’s my birthday and I’m going through the pre-board exam boredom phase, and I can hardly care about it. What can be worse than having to study the various scams that have occurred over the years? If anything, it is depressing. So no celebrations this year, it’s just me and a week of romance with exams.
As I drown myself in books, (and hopefully awesome food too) I need to give an important announcement to you guys. As a birthday gift, Ali (best web designer alive on this planet, in my opinion) has linked my blog to a Facebook page. “If you don’t have the guts to show the world your work, what’s the point?” he says. Thinking over this, I believe he is right. After all, being the designer, he gets a say.
So from now on, to comment on a post, click on the title of the post and you’ll find the comment box at the end. Your comments will directly appear on the Facebook page, keeping you and I connected constantly.
And as you all know (and those of you don’t) I want to be a food journalist. There is a new tab for all my food-related articles. Give me a little time setting up and it will all be up there.

Till the next, and do like the page. 
 
;